The last Friday of the year…12/30….2016!
In historical views ….
- 1853 – Southern US border established with Mexico
- 1862 – U.S.S. Monitor sunk
- 1865 – Ruyard Kipling born
- 1922 -USSR established
- 1924 – Edwin Hubble announced the existence of other galactic systems.
- 1953 – The first color TV sets went on sale for about $1,175.
- 1975 – Tiger Woods born
- 1980 – “The Wonderful World of Disney” was cancelled by NBC after more than 25 years on the TV. It was the longest-running series in prime-time television history.
My Facebook history…
- 2015 – “No music is more sweet to a gospel preacher than the rustle of Bible pages in the congregation.” ~@Spurgeon…And today-Chime of smart phone
- 2015 – Our face often betrays our heart. Some are good at hiding their heart, even with a fake smile. Work on your heart and let your face reflect!
- 2015 – “Wait Till The Right Time“
- 2014 – “Control Your Focus“
- 2013 – An early morning tweet that speaks truth, but makes me to know I do not want to be the recipient of its advice…
“At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.” ~Bruce Van Horn
Finally, a scripture…
He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad. Matthew 12:30
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Mark 12:30