I had a Thought this morning about this day portending how all other days of the year are experienced…it was early. About 2:30 am…Again I awoke, unable to sleep. And, again I went upstairs to the couch to find extended rest…
What if I could get past this, how much more productive my day would be?..
So, What if…?
- Today were the example by how your remaining 364 days are lived?
- You actually started living your resolutions?
- And, since it is Sunday, you resolved to better be a true representative of Christ?
- You quit having days that require you to start all over again? (Groundhog Day)
- You listen twice as much as you speak?
- Your task list finds the ability to help you through you Day and things get accomplished?
- You start living the kindness you see in others.
- You would take control of your personal space instead of letting it control you?
What would be your big “What if,…?”
Every day can be profitable, or not, but your attitude about the day is most important. Do not let one bad misstep define your day, week, month, or year! If He never changes, why do you?
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” (Hebrews 13:8)