The many steps in Jerusalem begins with the first one…
31 Days … 31 Steps
Before you can appreciate the steps that are numerous, you must begin with the first step…
Perhaps it’s a desire to visit the Holy Land, walk the pathways of Bible stories, visit sacred and interesting places, and even see what it is like today.
Before you can take that first step, you must have a Passport!
Yep… You just can’t hardly go anywhere without a passport. Then money. Travel plans. Someone to enjoy, and a sense of adventure.
But that’s not what this blog is about. It is all about taking steps to get to where you want to be, or see the changes that you need to experience.
It’s all about taking steps…
Join this staircase with me. Report back, comment your findings, enjoy the journey.
- October 01: The First Step is the Hardest
- October 02: The Value of NO
- October 03: The Positive and Negative of Attitude
- October 04: The Higher I Go
- October 05: Time for Evaluation?
- October 06: Evaluate Your Irons in the Fire
- October 07: Get Brutal With Your Tasks
- October 08: Controlling Distraction Reduces Procrastination
- October 09: Choosing a Good TO-DO App
- October 10: Make More Time for Yourself
- October 11: Crumpled Plans of Life
- October 12: Ratchet Down Your Focus
- October 13: Keep Your Eyes on the Future
- October 14: The Power of a Blank Page
- October 15: Life by Schedule
- October 16: Exhaustion? The Mind Must Rest
- October 17: How Do You Handle Loose Ends?
- October 18: Sunday Morning
- October 19: Where will you be in 5 years?
- October 20: The Pressure is On!
- October 21: Numbered Steps always begin at the bottom
- October 22: Expected to the Unexpected, Morning till Night
- October 23: Countdown…. Each and Every Day
- October 24: Masked and Hidden, Yet It’s Mine to Finish
- October 25: Missed Personal Opportunity
- October 26: A Special Day
- October 27: Questions
- October 28: I’ve Come to Some Conclusions
- October 29: Not All Steps Are Positive
- October 30: Life’s Little Challenges
- October 31: Linchpin of Life